GlobalSearch functionality

Hello everybody :wave: :wave:
The global search does not work but mr @sharif and mr @Mozzy had created an issue on that Add search functionality on the dashboard Page · Issue #722 · I-TECH-UW/OpenELIS-Global-2 · GitHub , but looks like it lacks a test , The tests available are for enhanced search after my pr adding global search functionality by Isabirye1515 · Pull Request #1134 · I-TECH-UW/OpenELIS-Global-2 · GitHub. if i missed out some information regarding this please , I inquire achnowlegment from you.

Well Thanks @ELAI , i will look into your PR this evening. Appologies for late response, @Moses_Mutesasira will address those issues as well.

1 Like

Sir @sharif, thanks for the reply

I have updates on in this search functionality updated search functionailty by Isabirye1515 · Pull Request #1195 · I-TECH-UW/OpenELIS-Global-2 · GitHub and I would wish @aditya , @Moses_Mutesasira @sharif information about it

I have marked my pr updated search functionailty by Isabirye1515 · Pull Request #1195 · I-TECH-UW/OpenELIS-Global-2 · GitHub as draft to or any one to review please comply am tired of this issue @Manish @aditya every body please am begging you :pray:t6::pray:t6:

1 Like

Hey @ELAI

I was out for a few days and just saw your message. I’ll review your PR and get back to you shortly.
Thank you for your patience!

2 Likes

@Manish i have tried to change the position of the search input does that way seem pleasant on the pr

1 Like

Yeah it looks good to me!

1 Like

Great work @ELAI .
Ive merged it in

Well done upon this Pr @ELAI