Welcome! Please introduce yourself

welcome @Vivek, hope you have had a chance to look at the Openelis-global-docs

welcome @Vivek we are delighted to have you

Hey everyone,

I’m Uday, a computer science undergraduate with a strong focus on full-stack development, particularly in the MERN stack. Excited about GSoC 2024, I bring expertise in Next.js, React, TypeScript, JavaScript, Node.js, Tailwind CSS, Electron, Docker, CI/CD, Java, Python, C++, and more. My passion for open source extends beyond technology; I’m not just interested in participating in GSoC, but I am genuinely eager to contribute to your organization. I am enthusiastic about making a positive impact, and I’m ready to bring my skills to the table. Eager to embark on this journey, share insights, and collaborate with like-minded individuals!

Cheers, Uday

@Uday_Sagar welcometo the community, please read through our openelis-global-docs to take you around
cheers :pizza: :pizza: :pizza:

1 Like

I hope this mail finds you well. I am Smit Sekhadia and am new to OpenELIS! I am a Final year Undergraduate Student pursuing Information Technology at VJTI, Mumbai.

I have been an active Open Source contributor, am looking forward to contribute to OpenELIS for GSoC 2024 as well!
I have professional experience in Java, Spring and React previously.

I went through the idea list of this years project topics for OpenELIS and found it very interesting and relishing.

I am looking forward to contribute to OpenELIS!

Regards,
Smit Sekhadia

hello @Smit_Sekhadia you are welcome to the community, feel free to go through the openelis-global-docs and our GSoC-2024-docs

Hello! I’m Shivam Kumar, a pre-final year student at Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology, where I am pursuing a degree in Electronics and Communication. My passion lies in contributing to open-source projects, and I am eager to participate in Google Summer of Code (GSoC) 2024. My technical expertise includes Java, C++, data structures, algorithms, and web development. I look forward to exploring the world of open source and making meaningful contributions. i am looking forward to contribute in openELIS!

Warm regards,
Shivam Kumar

Hello everyone,

I am Said Ahmed, a fourth-year computer science student at Menoufia University in Egypt.
I have experience in competitive programming, c++, Java and Spring.

I look forward to contributing to OpenELIS for GSoC 2024, but I am also keen to contribute to the OpenELIS organization outside of GSoC.

I am Ayman Suhail, a final-year Computer Science Engineering student at Kakatiya Institute Of Technology and Science , warangal , India. I am keenly interested in participating in the upcoming Google Summer of Code program 2024 and contributing to your esteemed organization.I do full stack web development, My technology stack include HTML, CSS, Reactjs, Nextjs, JavaScript, SQL (MySQL/NoSQL), Python
Looking forward to a positive response and guidance🙏.
Best Regards, Mohammed Ayman Suhail

I’m Ifeanyi from Nigeria. A frontend engineer. I look foward being part of this great community.

Hey Everyone,
My name is Siddhartha Mishra. I am final year undergraduate student pursuing B.tech from University of Lucknow. I am actively developing with React.js and various other libraries since past couple of years.I found this project in GSoC 2024 organization, and upon researching OpenElis , I believe that my skills and passion can be of most use if I can contribute for OpenElis. I have been doing development since past 5 years and I have never feel more thrilled than ever to able to contribute in this organization.
You can check my github - https://github.com/SiddharthaMishra-dev

I hope to soon start working with you.

hello @said_ahmed You are warmly welcome to the Openelis community please feel free to take your time and look at our openelis-global-docs and our GSoC-2024-docs

@Siddhartha_Mishra have you had a chance to look at our OpenELIS Global Documentation and the GSoC 2024 - OpenELIS Global Documentation ?

hey @Ayman_Suhail @kumarShivam take a look at the OpenELIS Global Documentation and the GSoC 2024 - OpenELIS Global Documentation at your free will

Hi there, my name is Ali Haider. I am a frontend developer with skills in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React, Angular, and TypeScript. I have contributed to an open-source project called OpenBeta and am currently contributing to an Angular project. I also have some experience with backend development using Node.

Hello, I’m Sayed Abdo, a final year Computer Science student at Zagzing University. Passionate about coding, I thoroughly enjoy contributing to projects using languages like Java and JavaScript. My journey in computer science has been exhilarating, and I’m excited to continue exploring and growing within the field.

Hii! My name is Anuska Mishra I am a 3rd year student from Institute of Engineering & Management. I am learning frontend and looking forward in finding projects I can be involved to contribute.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I’m Rishikesh Banerjee, a pre-final year B.Tech student majoring in Computer Science and Engineering at Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology. Passionate about leveraging technology to solve real-world problems, I’m thrilled to join this community.

With a keen interest in open-source development and hands-on experience in the MERN (MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, Node.js) stack, Javascript, C++, JAVA, and Python, gained with an internship and personal projects, these experiences have equipped me with practical skills in building scalable and responsive web applications, managing databases, and deploying applications to production environments.

I read OpenELIS Global Documentation and the GSoC 2024 - OpenELIS Global Documentation and found the ideas list quite exciting.

I would like to discuss and know more about the project ideas from the respected admins and mentors!

@Ifeanyi_iheme you are welcome you might also want to get acquainted with the GSoC 2024 - OpenELIS Global Documentation

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,
I’m Prajjwal Kohli a self taught developer from IIT Bhilai currently pursuing Masters in Physics. My tech stacks include JAVA and I have experience in Springboot. which I’m looking forward to apply it here and contribute to the projects. Lookin forward for the guidance of mentors and other developers : )