Want to join OpenElis slack channel

hello
myself sampada kaginkar from India , im pursuing engineering in IT
also im interested in contributing to OpenELIS Global,especially in the Java/Spring backend.

I have basic knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, REST APIs, and databases.
I’m preparing for GSoC and would love guidance on:

  • Beginner-friendly issues
  • How to set up the backend locally
  • How I can start contributing meaningfully

also i want to request to join slack channel for OpenElis

@Sampada_Kaginkar are you able to go through these links to get yourself acquinted ?

yess yess if i get the doubt i would reach you out

1 Like

Hi everyone!

I’m Prince, a first-year engineering student interested in contributing to OpenELIS Global and preparing for GSoC 2027.

My current focus is Java and JavaScript/React, and I’m particularly interested in contributing to the Java/Spring backend and web frontend. I’m currently getting familiar with the OpenELIS Global codebase and looking for beginner-friendly issues where I can start contributing.

I’d also like to join the OpenELIS Slack community to communicate with contributors and get guidance as I start contributing.

Could someone please help me with an invitation to the Slack channel?

Thank you!

1 Like