GSOC 2024: Student Introductions

Hi everyone!

I’m Manish Jha, I am currently a 3rd-year Computer Science undergrad at Jaypee University. I have a keen interest in exploring new technologies and contributing to the open-source community

I’m thrilled to be part of GSOC-2024 this year, working on OpenELIS—a project that resonates with my interests in healthcare and tech. My project focuses on Improving the End-to-End (E2E) test coverage for OpenELIS, which is crucial for ensuring the reliability and efficiency of the software.

Currently, I’m diving deep into understanding the intricacies of the project and gearing up to contribute my best. Beyond coding, I enjoy exploring different programming languages, attending tech meetups, and engaging in discussions on emerging trends in the field.

I’m looking forward to connecting with fellow GSOC participants, exchanging ideas,learning from all the experienced mentors and collectively making a meaningful contribution to the OpenELIS . Let’s make this journey a memorable and enriching one together!

Thanks,
Manish Jha.

5 Likes