Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Hey @njiddasalifu , welcome to the community. Here are the general guidelines for contributing to the community - GSoC 2024: Warm up practices for Contributors and the documentation - OpenELIS Global Documentation.

3 Likes

Thanks for the rep and link to resources @atulyadav745 .
Another question I have is, do we have something like a channel maybe on slack where people work together? Also is there anything like weekly or daily meetings?

3 Likes

Hi @njiddasalifu, we do have a slack channel, you can put your email under this page to be added: Quick note on this community page
We also have weekly meetings on Thursdays at 17:30 GMT, you can refer this thread for further details: DevDiscussion Break Happening Weekly every Thursday at 17:30-18:00 GMT

3 Likes

thanks @atulyadav745 checking that out right away.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone, Am Mutagubya Jonathan … passionate Java…(full-stack) Developer…

• Final year student at Bugema University in Uganda

Looking forward to make contributions to this amazing project

6 Likes

hey Jona welcome to the community :slightly_smiling_face:
hope you have gone through the OpenELIS Global Documentation

4 Likes

Thank you sir its my pressure for your joining this community

1 Like

Hello,
I am vikash kumawat, a newbie developer who wants to explore the open-source world and contribute to valuable organizations and projects. I am proficient with JavaScript, React, Node.JS, and MongoDB. I want to use my tech knowledge for open source and add some value to this organization.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Nalukoola Allan Ndaula, a final year student at Bugema University. I’m thrilled to have joined the OpenELIS community and I’m excited to learn from all of you. As a student, I’m always looking for opportunities to improve my skills and knowledge, and I believe that this community will provide me with the perfect platform to do so. I’m passionate about solving problems and overcoming challenges, and I’m eager to apply my skills to make a positive impact. I’m looking forward to contributing to the community, learning from others, and growing as a professional. Thank you for welcoming me, and I’m excited to get started

3 Likes

hello @Nalukoola you are welcome to the community, find time and go through the OpenELIS Global Documentation for you to get started

1 Like

hello @vikashkumawat did you go through the OpenELIS Global Documentation

1 Like